Component: This ink is one component baking ink for glass and metal. It is made from the mixed grinding of high grade imported colophony, cross-linking agents and pigments.
2. Scope of application: Screen printing and color registering on architectural glass and furniture glass, printing on various electronic glass panel (of the refrigerator, air-conditioner, touch screen, etc.), printing on aluminum and iron materials, etc..
3. Features: This one component baking ink can be directly used after having been diluted with the thinner. Easy operation, long duration of service and clear silkscreen. The paint film, being high gloss, has high tinting strength, high-temp resistance, excellent liquidity and low odor. It has superior adhesion to glass and metal (aluminum and tinplate) after drying.
Acid and alkali Resistance
1) Ink and thinner proportion: 100 portions of the ink and 10-20 portions of the thinner.
2) Thinner: Slow-drying thinner.
3) Printing: Silk-screen printing, machine printing or manual printing.
4) Drying conditions: Baking at160-180℃ for 8-15 min.
Solid colors: Transparent, white, super-white, black, super-black, yellow, orange yellow, red, rose red, blue, green, purple, sanding,
stereoscopic sanding, etc.;
Pearlescent colors: Silver white, silver black, deep red, magical yellow, blue, golden green, crape myrtle, rose red, golden, etc.;
Magical colors: Platinum, golden, pearl red, pearl peach red, pearl red copper, pearl brilliant red, pearl purple, pearl blue, pearl
6. Packaging: 1 kg, 4 kg, or 24 kg